Topic Ratings in Forum View

25 minutes ago, MediaDiGi said:

Works on default theme but do not work in custom theme: https://gold.forum/forum/74-💶-forex-brokers/

It should work iff the theme follow the pattern (like doesn’t change places or names, IDs). There’s no way for me to support every single theme out there; I would probably have to release one version per “creative” designer. Anyway, send a message with an admin account and I’ll confirm if that's the case.

25 minutes ago, MediaDiGi said:

Also, I see topics with no ratings still display empty stars even if I checked: Do not display in topics without ratings?

I'll check it out again.

4 hours ago, MediaDiGi said:

Also, I see topics with no ratings still display empty stars even if I checked: Do not display in topics without ratings?

Just made a fresh install in my live board from the marketplace and I can't reproduce this:

4 hours ago, MediaDiGi said:

Works on default theme but do not work in custom theme

Although it is advertised in the terms when you purchased it:

4: Support

• This resource was developed and tested only in the default theme by IPS. Support is provided only in the default theme.

I will check this for you now.

EDIT: Also working in your board when using the Default theme:

YHWC9a2.jpg

OTB4U68.jpg

Will try to find out why it doesn't work in your custom theme.

Edited by Adriano Faria
17 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Will try to find out why it doesn't work in your custom theme.

Ok, your template forums -> front -> forums -> topicRows is modified. I copied your template and once I revert it, it shows the ratings:

9oMFkJV.jpg

As I don't know what you changed there, I just returned the modified template so you can see what it is.

The resource is working just fine.

👍