Blocks not working when i enable "forum moderators plugin"

X-Tream

Hi guys, i have a problem on my community forum. When i enable "forum moderators plugin", blocks not working. Somebody know where its the problem? I made update to last version of IPS and PHP 8.0 and now not working this. 

Also, "forum moderators plugin" not woking when i enable it. 

Could contain: File, Webpage, Person, Man, Adult, Male, Photography

Could contain: Text, Page

When i disable the "forum moderators plugin", then "blocks" working. 

Could contain: Page, Text, Mobile Phone, Phone, Electronics

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text, Person

Edited by X-Tream

You might want to post this in the 3rd party resource author's support topic...

IPS staff cannot provide support for 3rd party applications, so you'll need to ask the author.  If you click on the link below and choose "Additional Information", you'll see all of the various methods the author lists for getting support.

1 minute ago, Randy Calvert said:

You might want to post this in the 3rd party resource author's support topic...

IPS staff cannot provide support for 3rd party applications, so you'll need to ask the author.  If you click on the link below and choose "Additional Information", you'll see all of the various methods the author lists for getting support.

Already i speak with the author about "forum moderators" not working, and he show me one picture with another forum and he said "The plugin its working". Before the update i use that plugin, its very usefull for our staff, but now i can`t use it anymore. Sorry if i post this message in the wrong section.