JonstarJanuary 4 in Technical Problems
I've changed the domain from (nwest.com) to (forum.nwest-rp.com) and I need to wait for a technician to update my domain, but it's 3 days... IDK if I applied the wrong DNS or not.
I'm using cloudflare for all DNS, and when I'm access the forum.nwest-rp.com I get this error
Should I wait more for my domain update
Bad request. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Its likely been blocked because you were submitting multiple times. I have indeed seen your request, and I have responded to your request there. Please check your email for further information
Started March 15, 2019
Started January 11, 2020
Started December 20, 2018