Google Analytics not displaying Revenue

LYM3R

Hey so I am having issues with Google Analytics with it not displaying my revenue. Everything is set up in my Google Analytics and I can see all the visits but revenue is $0. No errors are displayed.

I have added all the access information so if an admin can take a look he can. 

Edited by LYM3R

Your telling me that by paying $600 for a forum board which is advertised with ecommerce, your guys built in google analytics can't grab revenue. You do understand that is the most important part for any conversions right?

35 minutes ago, LYM3R said:

Your telling me that by paying $600 for a forum board which is advertised with ecommerce, your guys built in google analytics can't grab revenue. You do understand that is the most important part for any conversions right?

IPB simply provides a spot for you to paste your Google code so that you don’t have to manually edit your site’s theme manually. 

It does not do anything else beyond that. It’s on you to manage and configure how you want to use Google or whatever other third party you choose. 

I’m not an IPS employee… just another user like you. I just know what they support and don’t support.  If this is important for you… there are two choices… you can work with a 3rd party resource developer to create some sort of plugin to extend the functionality or you can make a post in the Features Suggestions forum to suggest it for a future version. 

What you are looking for is not a feature of our integration with analytics at the present time. As mentioned, we provide essentially a shortcut to you adding the code to your header. if you wish to see more features added to this in the future, please feel free to post up within our feedback forum.

As mentioned above, we do have tag manager, which you may be able to utilise, and can see in the integration section