"Recent activity in my clubs" bug?

Balto

Hello,

I have noticed a problem which I consider a bug (or at least a mistake). In the "Recent activity in my clubs" in the clubs home page.

This block should show the latest reply of the clubs users have joined, in chronological order. This works, but this is what I see:

Could contain: Text, Person, Human, Page, Poster, Advertisement, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

After the reply from 45 minutes ago (correct), I see the opening post of that thread (from June 20th, which is of course not the second latest reply in chronological order). This happens with all clubs:

Could contain: Text, Page

I think this is a bug? It is really pointless to show the opening post of the thread, which is of course very old.

Thanks!

Balto

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please let me know on which page you have this placed. I can then take a look for you

You can find it here: https://totallympics.com/clubs/

I have not "placed" it, it appears automatically in the home page of the clubs.

I think as a guest you do not see it. So please login with the  Admin CP Access. I have signed this account to a club, so you can see the problem.

You will see something like this:

Could contain: Text, Advertisement, Page, Poster, Paper

The first reply, from June 17th, should not be there. It gets in that block only because it is the first post of the thread where there was the latest reply. But there is no reason for that post to be there.

Thanks,

Balto

Also, if I login with the AdminCP account I see this:

Could contain: Text, Poster, Advertisement

If I login with my account I see this:

Could contain: Text, Poster, Advertisement, Flyer, Brochure, Paper, Page

So the order of the replies are switched.

Anyway, the June 17 reply (opening post of the thread) should not get here at all. Even if this was the only thread of the club (which is not the case), I should see the 7 other replies in chronological order before the opening post of the thread (which is the oldest post of the thread of course). So in a club where there is only  one thread, the opening post of a thread with 8 replies should be in 8th position in the block.

The difference between the two accounts is that the AdminCP account is part of this club only, my account is part of more clubs.

Thanks,

Balto

Edited by Balto