Issue with cards being declined prior to even making a request to Stripe

LYM3R

1 minute ago, LYM3R said:

Invoice #5644

Never makes it to stripe

You will want to contact Stripe as it is being declined in the process there. It has a payment reference number from Stripe so you will want to follow that.

Invoice #5643

Invoice #5642

Invoice #5641
All from user Zyro got declined before making to stripe
They don't even say they are declined in the invoice

My fault just checked Invoice #5644 is fine it got declined by bank through stripe

it's these invoices that don't say anything are the ones that don't even make it to stripe

Edited by LYM3R

5 minutes ago, LYM3R said:

Invoice #5643

Invoice #5642

Invoice #5641
All from user Zyro got declined before making to stripe
They don't even say they are declined in the invoice

Is the credit card being entered correctly?

Have you had them try on an unmodified theme? I see there are Javascript errors on your custom theme.

Just now, LYM3R said:

Have had this issue prior to changing themes and those 3 invoices from the customer is debit card

Please ensure they are entering their card (regardless of type) correctly 😉 .

Please also provide them access to an unmodified theme.

I see there are no error logs made or any info why the declines are happening 

They are entering card correctly and how is the theme the problem if some go through and some don't

I see no error logs about this

15 minutes ago, LYM3R said:

yes

Other users use debit cards and some have issues

What type of card is it? It may not be specifically debit cards but the type of issuer (e.g. visa, mastercard, etc...) which Stripe does not support.

OK, in order to investigate this further we will need to create a ticket for you but in order to do that, we will require you to upload a fresh set of files from the Client Area as there are modified files on your server. Please go to the Client Area and download a full set of files then extract these to your local computer. Once done, please upload those to your server, overwriting what is there. Once that is done, please let us know.

9 minutes ago, LYM3R said:

Is it supposed to be like that. Everything was fresh replaced

If you uploaded files from the same version you're on, yes.

Thank you for performing that and I have moved this to a ticket for further investigating. Please watch your email for further correspondence.

Sorry but as mentioned, advanced support is only available during regular business hours and the advanced nature of your request may take some time. Our team is looking into the issue and will respond when they have something to relay back. I apologize for the delay.