Convert Process Errors Out

2V101/A IPS\convert\_Library::process:

UnderflowException::0

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/sources/Software/Core/Xenforo.php(634): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/sources/Library.php(285): IPS\convert\Software\Core\_Xenforo->convertAttachments()
#2 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(559): IPS\convert\_Library->process()
#3 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\{closure}()
#4 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(578): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#5 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->runStep()
#6 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(45): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->execute()
#8 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

This happens right after PMs finished, any attempt to resume the convert process, does this. Please advise.

You would need to ensure you are an alternative contact for that installation, or that you are logged in under that account to post up a ticket. There doesnt appear to be an account under your name with this conversion

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to ensure you are an alternative contact for that installation, or that you are logged in under that account to post up a ticket. There doesnt appear to be an account under your name with this conversion

My account has been the main account since 2014. 

I make a topic in this section, it makes me pick my license.

Could contain: Text, Mobile Phone, Electronics, Phone, Cell Phone

@Ghanour system admin is the alternate contact. 

Ah, sorry about that. It wasnt showing up for me for some reason. I can see it there now. Before I get a ticket created for you on this, please could you confirm the xenforo version you are converting over from?

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

Yup. Note if they are to be responding, ensure they are set up as an alternative contact on your account too. If you are unsure how to do this, please take a look at the guide here

Yup, they've been an alternate contact since like 2014 I think.