Convert Process Errors Out

2V101/A IPS\convert\_Library::process:

UnderflowException::0

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/sources/Software/Core/Xenforo.php(634): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/sources/Library.php(285): IPS\convert\Software\Core\_Xenforo->convertAttachments()
#2 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(559): IPS\convert\_Library->process()
#3 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\{closure}()
#4 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(578): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#5 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->runStep()
#6 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(45): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->execute()
#8 /var/www/ipb.rpnation.com/html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

This happens right after PMs finished, any attempt to resume the convert process, does this. Please advise.

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to ensure you are an alternative contact for that installation, or that you are logged in under that account to post up a ticket. There doesnt appear to be an account under your name with this conversion

My account has been the main account since 2014. 

I make a topic in this section, it makes me pick my license.

Could contain: Text, Mobile Phone, Electronics, Phone, Cell Phone

@Ghanour system admin is the alternate contact. 

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

Yup. Note if they are to be responding, ensure they are set up as an alternative contact on your account too. If you are unsure how to do this, please take a look at the guide here

Yup, they've been an alternate contact since like 2014 I think.