Hump Day: IPS Community Suite 4.6.12.1 is out!

hump.png

Happy Hump Day, team! 

We just released IPS Community Suite 4.6.12.1 - which includes a couple of key things I want to put on your radar JIC. 

Fluid view

There's a new fluid view inside child forums which is pretty nifty 🤓. Essentially, you can have a fluid view per forum or category so you can stream the forum's topics with any child forum's topics in a single view.  @Matt wrote a blog post about it with all the details👇

Keeping communities safe

We fixed a security issue our internal teams identified. It is specific to those that use the REST API and also uses a CDN to cache page output. 😮💨 

You can check out all the latest and greatest in our release notes

Interviewing the founders of Invision Community

I also wanted to put my interview I had with @Charles, @Matt & @Lindy on your radar. We talk about Invision Community's origins, where we're at now and what's next. It's definitely worth a watch!

Here is a list of more updates and fixes made in the last week. 😊 

- Fix an issue with the followed Gallery Images page.
- The Editor Preview Button was removed from ACP Editors.
- Removed the deprecated FX Country code from the Geolocation class.
- Added the missing `__indefart_cms_page` language string.
- Fixed an issue with the followed Gallery Images page.
 - Fixed an issue with rebuilding thumbnails on legacy communities where the original image may no longer exist.
- Removed the ability to rebuild existing attachment thumbnails due to an incompatibility with content attributes required for lazy-loading.
- Fixed an issue rebuilding some profile photo images.
- Fixed some issues with the lost password reset process relating to link expiry.
- Fixed an issue where social icons may show in the header by default.
- Fixed a minor typo in the forms.css template.
- Fixed an issue where social icons may show in the header by default.
 - Fixed some issues with the lost password reset process relating to link expiry. 

Thoughts? Drop a comment for 7 years good luck!