Does anyone know what happens to stripe payments if i move software?

Ok so i have a licence and active forum but it seems i can not longer contact support! It justs says my plan doesnt support! So i am paying for the software but cant get direct support hmm helpful! 

Ok anyway so thinking of moving software and currently have several subscriptions setup as well as advertisign products which all are recuring and run through stripe my questions is what happens to these if i move software will stripe kepp charging these or does stripe rely on IPS to trigger it?

Im a little confused by the comments there, I have to admit. You have created a support topic stating you cannot get direct support. This is indeed what I am providing here in part.

With regard moving software, if you are referring to another supplier, you would need to contact that supplier to ask the question. We would not be able to provide support on that here.

10 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Im a little confused by the comments there, I have to admit. You have created a support topic stating you cannot get direct support. This is indeed what I am providing here in part.

With regard moving software, if you are referring to another supplier, you would need to contact that supplier to ask the question. We would not be able to provide support on that here.

Thanks i guess i was confussed as i am sure we used to be able to submit support tickets? 

I wasnt asking if the other suplyer could integrate or help i just wanted to know what happens to the subscriptions via stripe. Another way to put it. If i stopped using IPS now and deleted the site would stripe keep charging the recurring payments setup by IPS or does stripe require IPS to trigger the payment meaning no payments would continue. 

29 minutes ago, gavpedz said:

Thanks i guess i was confussed as i am sure we used to be able to submit support tickets? 

I wasnt asking if the other suplyer could integrate or help i just wanted to know what happens to the subscriptions via stripe. Another way to put it. If i stopped using IPS now and deleted the site would stripe keep charging the recurring payments setup by IPS or does stripe require IPS to trigger the payment meaning no payments would continue. 

We simply moved where we do support. It appears you may have missed the emails on this. 

If you deleted your site entirely, there would be nothing to charge as its IPS that requests the payment

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We simply moved where we do support. It appears you may have missed the emails on this. 

If you deleted your site entirely, there would be nothing to charge as its IPS that requests the payment

Ok great thanks thats what i needed to know really so in short i would need to setup any subscriptions from scratch if i were to move.