IPS litespeed compatibility

Hello guys, I’m looking to move my community over to IPS. 

I’ve had a few people tell me they had some trouble with the admin dashboard being ungodly slow on the litespeed engine with cPanel and cloudlinux.

I already ran the compatibility checker and it came up with no problems for the hosting environment.

Is there a known list of issues between IPS and litespeed that I should be aware of before going through with the migration and purchase?

If so, is there a way to resolve them before or after the community swap is done? 

Edited by daronhudson

• 9 months later...

Hi @daronhudson,

I sincerely apologise on behalf of the team for missing your topic!

It was stuck in the realms of the moderation queue which I have now approved. I will endeavour to assist you where possible. I have sent you a private message to address any questions you have regarding our products as well.

Unfortunately, LiteSpeed is not supported by IPS. I do hope that someone from the community can assist you with this specific question and please feel free to perform some searches of the Invision Community forum in case it has been discussed before.

If there is anything else I can assist you with please don't hesitate to reach out.