Upgrade from 4.5.4.2 to 4.6.7 failed

Maik Seidl
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

Hi,

our forum is currently hanging in the upgrade process showing the error "/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php::142" in "Step 7: Upgrade".

We still have access to the AdminCP.

There we get the following errors:

System > Support

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__health_system_log_title (0)
#0 /applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(1344): IPS\_Lang->get('health_system_l...')
#1 /applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(67): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getLogChart()
#2 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->manage()
#3 /applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#5 /admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

System > General Configuration

SELECT reply_id, reply_title, reply_added_by, reply_enabled, core_permission_index.perm_id, core_permission_index.perm_view FROM `core_editor_stored_replies` LEFT JOIN `core_permission_index` ON core_permission_index.app='core' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='editorStoredReplies' AND core_permission_index.perm_type_id=core_editor_stored_replies.reply_id 
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'p3_ipboard.core_editor_stored_replies' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*p3_ipboard::p...', Array, true)
#1 /system/Db/Select.php(286): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /applications/core/sources/StoredReplies/StoredReplies.php(220): IPS\Db\_Select->setKeyField('reply_id')
#3 /system/Helpers/Form/Editor.php(110): IPS\core\_StoredReplies::getStore()
#4 /applications/core/modules/admin/settings/general.php(54): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->__construct('site_offline_me...', '', false, Array, NULL, NULL, NULL, 'site_offline_me...')
#5 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_general->manage()
#6 /applications/core/modules/admin/settings/general.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_general->execute()
#8 /admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Can you please help, thank you.

4 minutes ago, Maik Seidl said:

Site is play3.de/forum, I've updated the access details.

I have taken a look and this is going to need to be escalated for someone to take a look at. So I have created a ticket for you, and sent it to our developers so we can get you a resolution