Member Title and Rank showing at same time?

A moderator inadvertently flagged a new member as a spammer. This has all been sorted out and the member reinstated in to the normal member group (his account was banned). However, we've cleared his Member Title in the profile area of the AdminCP, but on his public profile the title is showing as a "Rank" and shows the title of "Banned" in there. How do I delete that, since that profile field is showing as empty? Thanks.

Added: Notice second attachment here as well. This seems to be something happening to all accounts in the "Inactive" group for banned members. All those accounts are showing both a Rank and a Member Title of "Banned". But I cannot find a way to edit the "Rank". It's not an option in Profile Fields. Please, help. Thanks!

image.png.890298ab1a4fea678198517ef0daa725.png 

image.png.fcc3e329fbe77ecc1ddeba216bbb2620.png

Edited by usmf

It's looking like this is a bug from the update, after the Member Title was moved into "Retained" fields. Here's a screenshot showing a member from another group -- which had custom member titles on all members in the group. Now, they are all showing the same info in "Rank" and "Member Title". The "Member Title" is editable in the AdminCP, but I cannot find a way to access the "Rank", which means that it cannot be removed. But I definitely need to be able to only use one or the other of these titles -- and it needs to be editable in AdminCP. Thanks for any suggestions! 🙂