Got to last post option in Topic Feeds or Search results

Lindor

Hi team, when I make any search or create a topic feed in my forum page the clickable results always shows the first post of this topic when probably was created months or years ago. Could be very useful to add an option to force to go at the last post by default or add a button in every topic to go to the last post. A lot of topics the user needs to view the last posts as first option and then look backward if its needed.

What do you think about this feature for future versions?

Thanks a lot.

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hi,

This is a user’s choice: https://invisioncommunity.com/settings/links/

I’m not sure but I guess you can set the default behavior in your ACP.

This is when you visit the topics by forum tree but not when you make a search or have a topic feed widget in your home page. That's some incredible because you access to the same topic but by different way and no goes to the same post.

1 hour ago, opentype said:

The options to go the last post is also already available by clicking on the last reply date. Works in the activity feed and in the forum listings. 

Thanks @opentypeI dont knew this link, great for both but we not have this link in search results. ¿Can I create a single page with personalized topic feeds? We can solve my problem with this option, but is not the best solution because is not friendly or intuitive.