Plugin or Theme?

For the first part, you can do it by going to the Groups section in your Admin Panel, click the group name and enter the color you want its members to have where it says: Group Formatting.

For the second part, do you mean sticky topics by inbound topics? If so, that will require a plugin.

11 hours ago, Miss_B said:

For the first part, you can do it by going to the Groups section in your Admin Panel, click the group name and enter the color you want its members to have where it says: Group Formatting.

For the second part, do you mean sticky topics by inbound topics? If so, that will require a plugin.

1. Oh I didnd't mean the group color, I mean who manage the category will be display in front of the category

2. do you have link for this plugin?

15 minutes ago, lidorganon said:

1. Oh I didnd't mean the group color, I mean who manage the category will be display in front of the category

2. do you have link for this plugin?

1. I am not sure that I quite understand what you mean by "who manage the category will be display in front of the category".

2. Yes, here you go.

12 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

1. I am not sure that I quite understand what you mean by "who manage the category will be display in front of the category".

2. Yes, here you go.

every category there are moderatos, they are seen to everyone on their category only. 

image.png.775abd6d6d5742f1dd9a9e232aa8d82f.png 

Edited by lidorganon