Memberlist

17 minutes ago, DesertIslandFruits said:

Is it possible to control what groups are viewable in terms of what populates the Memberlist ?

For example - I have a lot of groups that are secondary and won't want them listed and looking at your Pie Chart, I'd want to configure that to say four out of the ten groups I have on my site.

Thank you.

Hello.

No, it is not possible. All members, and therefore all groups, are listed in the current version of the app. 

On 3/6/2021 at 6:36 PM, DesertIslandFruits said:

Ah damn.

Ok, if you do make a change to this - please drop me a PM to let me know, you've got an instant sale then.

Thank you. 🙂

I had missed this post until now. Do you mean that you do not want to list the secondary groups only at the PieChart stats?

On 3/9/2021 at 6:33 PM, Miss_B said:

I had missed this post until now. Do you mean that you do not want to list the secondary groups only at the PieChart stats?

Hi There,

I would like to configure what groups can be seen on the PieChart.  There are some group names for areas that are no concern to the members and are badges and such.

So if we could have a dropdown that listed what groups to include in the member list, for example "duplicate accounts" group I would deselect so that is not shown.

That way I control what groups are shown that list members and represented in the pie chart - so I can have all the groups if I choose, or just simply a couple of them.

Thank you.

On 3/10/2021 at 10:06 PM, DesertIslandFruits said:

Hi There,

I would like to configure what groups can be seen on the PieChart.  There are some group names for areas that are no concern to the members and are badges and such.

So if we could have a dropdown that listed what groups to include in the member list, for example "duplicate accounts" group I would deselect so that is not shown.

That way I control what groups are shown that list members and represented in the pie chart - so I can have all the groups if I choose, or just simply a couple of them.

Thank you.

I have added this on my to do list for the next version. 

On 3/11/2021 at 10:44 PM, Miss_B said:

I have added this on my to do list for the next version. 

Then you have an instant purchase - could I ask - please just drop a like on this when the new version is out so I know and I'll be buying.

Thank you.

Oh and while I am here, your Multiple Accounts Detector is working very well.  It's caught nothing new as I was always due diligant and did it by hand on new members - but - it 100% matched what I had found.  That application is going to save me a LOT of time over the course of a year as it sits away in the background.  Great work on that on as well.

5 hours ago, DesertIslandFruits said:

Then you have an instant purchase - could I ask - please just drop a like on this when the new version is out so I know and I'll be buying.

Thank you.

Oh and while I am here, your Multiple Accounts Detector is working very well.  It's caught nothing new as I was always due diligant and did it by hand on new members - but - it 100% matched what I had found.  That application is going to save me a LOT of time over the course of a year as it sits away in the background.  Great work on that on as well.

Thank you for the kind words and I am glad to see that you are happy with the Multiple Accounts Detector app.

The Memberlist app has been updated. I have added 3 new options. You exclude members from being displayed at either the memberlist or the sidebar blocks based on their primary and/or secondary groups. You can also exclude groups from being displayed at the Member Pie Chart Graph.

4acp.thumb.png.83ec347456b4dd14e3559e3cc54c4546.png

2 hours ago, DesertIslandFruits said:

@Miss_B just brought, it looks like it installed and older version as I am not seeing the Excluded Groups option - is that turned on elsewhere please ?

image.thumb.png.c2f00efc2e9fb4c55dab1ae68e9d830d.png

Thank you for your purchase.

This is the old version. the newest version is waiting approval. 

6 hours ago, DesertIslandFruits said:

@Miss_B thank you for making the changes I asked for - perfect !

One issue I found - I don't think it's my settings.

The Pie Chart is not showing group names.

image.png.3561b56f6a58799749b40ecf135ee264.png

The Blue should be Members.

The Red should be New Members.

Can you try to reinstall it again? Maybe the language strings for that part were not added.

The member chart makes use of groups members language strings, which are part of the Ips. Have you deleted those 2 language strings? 

You can harcore them as well if you want. At the members.php file inside the front folder of the app, find this code:

$memberChart->addHeader(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->get('groups'), 'string' );
$memberChart->addHeader(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->get('members'), 'number' );

And replace it with this:

$memberChart->addHeader( "Groups", 'string' );
$memberChart->addHeader( "Members", 'number' );

On 3/21/2021 at 8:21 PM, Miss_B said:

The member chart makes use of groups members language strings, which are part of the Ips. Have you deleted those 2 language strings? 

You can harcore them as well if you want. At the members.php file inside the front folder of the app, find this code:

$memberChart->addHeader(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->get('groups'), 'string' );
$memberChart->addHeader(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->get('members'), 'number' );

And replace it with this:

$memberChart->addHeader( "Groups", 'string' );
$memberChart->addHeader( "Members", 'number' );

Nope - never touched the language strings in any shape or from.

I'll try your patch to fix the problem.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...