Changed domain name now white pages black text

Hello, I wonder if anybody can give me some advice on what to do.

I changed my domain name to another domain name and keeping all the same data already from my website. I have old domain forwarding to my new domain.

New domain Url changed in config_global and license updated with new domain url.

The issue I'm having is now I have white pages with black text. 

Is this due to new domain url that needs to be added somewhere in the database or is it some kind of cache issue or something else?

No sure if this will solve your problem, but there are two other places you haven't mentioned that you may need to change.

In System > Advanced Configuration

You probably need to change the Template disk cache path (under the Server Environment tab)

Screen-Shot-2021-01-02-at-12_12.jpg.cbf8903c907c528b9de78ebec4259a87.jpg

And you also probably need to change the full path of the Directory (under the Data Storage tab)

Screen-Shot-2021-01-02-at-12_15.jpg.e1cf3da02b68465d4cc9e1cb5f53e1f3.jpg

In both cases this may be needed if the directory where your IPS installation was the old domain name and now is the new domain name instead.

So, maybe it's just changing part of the path (simply replace name of old directory or domain with name of new directory or domain). Chances are the rest of the path remains the same if you haven't migrated to a different server.

Edited by PPlanet

10 minutes ago, PPlanet said:

No sure if this will solve your problem, but there are two other places you haven't mentioned that you may need to change.

In System > Advanced Configuration

You probably need to change the Template disk cache path (under the Server Environment tab)

Screen-Shot-2021-01-02-at-12_12.jpg.cbf8903c907c528b9de78ebec4259a87.jpg

And you also probably need to change the full path of the Directory (under the Data Storage tab)

Screen-Shot-2021-01-02-at-12_15.jpg.e1cf3da02b68465d4cc9e1cb5f53e1f3.jpg

In both cases this may be needed if the directory where your IPS installation was the old domain name and now is the new domain name instead.

So, maybe it's just changing part of the path (simply replace name of old directory or domain with name of new directory or domain). Chances are the rest of the path remains the same if you haven't migrated to a different server.

Hello, yes, these are already set to the public_html path. Thanks for trying to help. :)