Blog 4.4.10 install files

Fast Lane!

Does anyone know how I can get access to these after purchase?  I want to purchase Blog but I am not ready to upgrade to 4.5.  I get it... the easy answer is "upgrade" but we have a large site and need to let 4.5.x stabilize and then test upgrade.  This will take another month or so.

This should be an easy thing if the files in the applications folder exist somewhere.  I messaged IPB support for help but I'm hoping someone else may know.  The download feature in the client area only lets me download 4.5 (not even 4.4 legacy).

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Client Area will always deliver latest version. Your best bet is submit a ticket and ask for the old version. They might give it to you.

No luck so far :(.  I have a major client asking to start a guest blog.  I don't want to turn them away.

Edited by Fast Lane!

Btw, cheers to the IPB support staff and management.  They took care of me!!  Wonderful folks and in this case were willing to go a little out of the way for a long time customer.  This is the type of support that won me over when I started using IPB 1.x 17-18 years ago.  Wheew!!

Pulled a screen shot from the "original skin" below, from the way back machine!  hahah!  version 1.3 in 2003!

image.thumb.png.987333eb4bec54aa1a18be82d9c67394.png