Facebook Login - URL Blocked

Hi all, 

I a have recently updated my forum after a 3 year break, and trying to re-enable facebook logins.

I have followed the documentation however does not appear to be up to date with what I see in facebook developer area.

I am receiving the following error, does anyone have an update today guide or know how to resolve this error? 

Cheers 🙂

URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs.

4 hours ago, bfarber said:

You have to login to the developer panel at Facebook and specify the correct Redirect URI for the Facebook login handler. If you edit the Facebook login handler in your AdminCP, the Redirect URI to use will be shown to you.

I figured it out. The documentation lists a different URL from the ACP

I also found differences in terminology for Twitter documentation too so think this could be improved upon. 

Thanks. 

pete

5 hours ago, VR6Pete said:

I figured it out. The documentation lists a different URL from the ACP

I also found differences in terminology for Twitter documentation too so think this could be improved upon. 

Thanks. 

pete

You can send in a Support Ticket asking for specific Help Guides to be updated.  They only periodically update the Help Guides, so some of them may become outdated after awhile.