How does one reconfigure logo/Home button URL?

I've been developing a splash-page slideshow (all CSS) as a first encounter for people who visit my base URL.  From that page, they can then click through to the main Invision site.  So, first visitors who enter/click the base URL go to, say, www.mysite.com/splash, and they can then click through to www.mysite.com/welcome (the main Invision site).

My problem is this: since my splash page is configured in Pages and set to be the default page for the main folder, whenever I click my site logo or the Home button I'm sent back to the intro slideshow, which is tedious to say the least.  Can I/How do I redirect the Home button/logo to point not to www.mysite.com/splash, but instead to www.mysite.com/welcome so that after they see the slideshow once they can move entirely within the Invision site?  Or do I need to tell users to bookmark the welcome page once they're in?

Thanks!

Edited by liquidfractal

For logo

Open template core_front_global / logo, and change

<a href='{setting="base_url"}'...

with

<a href ='www.mysite.com/welcome'...

For Home button, open template core_front_global / breadcrumb,  find and change

<ul data-role="breadcrumbList"><li><a title="{lang="home"}" href='{setting="base_url"}'>

with

<ul data-role="breadcrumbList"><li><a title="{lang="home"}" href='www.mysite.com/welcome'>