Email Sent for New Member

Please forgive my TOTAL ignorance.

It seems every time I start to understand this they change it all. 

When I create a new member for my site the site sends them an email.  It says something like this.

NewMemberEmail.thumb.png.1da070c2c1bd0f7efc06a2e6d57f07b6.png

How do I change this?  I went to the section where it has the emails that are sent out for different things.

Customization>Appearance>emails.

There are two pages of them!  I do not know which one is the one the system sends out when an administrator creates a new member. 

So I clicked on the one that says.

EmailNewADmin.thumb.png.baf4c24ac26f6de8c1478fc2f6f74fa7.png

And I get this.

NewMemberHTML.png.9e6a50392617a003437ae1beedcb4215.png

I do not know what this code means.  I think it has something to do with the appearance of the email being send but I do not see the actual text that appears in the mail anywhere in this code.  Since I do not write code I can only guess what this does. 

What I want to do is have a custom email sent out just like when someone purchases a membership in the store.  I have custom emails configured in the store when someone purchases a membership but how can  I get that same email sent or at least the same content sent when I as the admin create a membership for someone.

Please remember.  I am not a developer and do not write code.  I am a cut and paste hacker.  My profession my entire life has been a commercial pilot.  I am not a dummy but  I am NOT a developer.

Any Advice, Hints, Help or Guidance is appreciated.

Capt. Jeff A Thompson.

HotAirBalloonist.com

PS.  NO I am not using 4.5 or above.  I tried that on one of my sites and it took me 9 days to get it back up and working.  I do not posses the skills to make all the changes or fixes to make my sites work with the 4.5 update. 

Last I checked they haven't changed emails in a long time.

However, the code is HTML with some IPS logic in it so that it sends/doesn't send things based on it.

I do BELIEVE that you need to actually edit the language files for verbiage changes because of things like this:

image.png.ef824cc0a92b144fe45b8a4a161b1d9a.png

Its going to look at the language for the member for that language string. So for the above that first line in the language key: email_admin_reg

When I say files I mean Customization > Language > Translate

Edited by Morrigan