(aXen) Article System in Pages - Topic Support

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We really like you plugin.

Just a suggestion for next versions:

• Record page: add reactions, I'm not sure how it works, I saw something like this in settings but it's not working for us. All we get is reviews next to author's name. Would be great to show also reaction (number of likes) next to author - in this section
  • Optional link to comments section (should be quite easy to add to template). When the article is long - it's useful

Front page view:

• would be great to add number of comments to block with news. Can be similar to Invision Board albums/gallery. Small indicator with number

• 6 months later...

There is an issue with custom fields. I have fields where Show in listing template is disabled. These fields are shown in the listing template (using display view format) despite the setting. Can you please adjust your template the way it respects the fields that should not be shown in the listing? Thank you!

48 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

There is an issue with custom fields. I have fields where Show in listing template is disabled. These fields are shown in the listing template (using display view format) despite the setting. Can you please adjust your template the way it respects the fields that should not be shown in the listing? Thank you!

Which visibility setting is this?

• 9 months later...

Thanks for your nice Plugin 😉 

I had a suggestion for the next release:

- Function to disable edited status because it broke the design

chrome_4NXv9nXGOy.png.7e8857df95052e263d2725290bcba49f.png

When i edit a Article it will be shown in the record list and this doesn't look nice. 

Greets Sp4x

Edited by Sp4x