Let's say I wanted to grant a "title" to certain members...

Like, if I wanted the first 1,000 people who joint and post to be called "Founding Members" and have that appear under their name, how would I do it?  I assume I create a new group and then somehow add them to the group?  Is there a way to automatically assign the first X number of signups to the group?

I realize these are probably a dumb/obvious questions... but I really have no idea what I'm doing.

Here is the site: https://www.recruitinginfo.com/  I've populated it with a decent amount of content (videos mostly), and now I want to start to draw people in.  

Interesting idea, but I don't think you can do this automatically. You could however set up a group called "founding members" and then use the group promotion tool to automatically move every user that publish one post on your site to this new group and then just remove that group promotion rule once your site reaches 1k members.

Or perhaps there's a mod for it in the marketplace? 

Edited by simonle

9 hours ago, simonle said:

Interesting idea, but I don't think you can do this automatically. You could however set up a group called "founding members" and then use the group promotion tool to automatically move every user that publish one post on your site to this new group and then just remove that group promotion rule once your site reaches 1k members.

Or perhaps there's a mod for it in the marketplace? 

Thanks!  Where is the group promotion tool found?