Help: Flux RSS

byMarcoX

Hello, I repeat my question here, because I must have been wrong in the forum for the first, do not hesitate to delete the one that is not in the right section 😚

Hello, it's me again, sorry, but I have another concern that bothers me a lot about RSS feeds.

123.thumb.jpg.c2f418596b68b984c4e97163f6c62290.jpg

In fact only the new topics appear, for that to change, you have to recreate another topic, suddenly the RSS feed does not change often.

Me, I would have liked that the titles change, that the flow is updated, each time there is a new message in a topic, and there it is not the case.

456.thumb.jpg.1f414c42fadbeef8f029e09346de0c86.jpg

Another problem, the flow does not update immediately, it takes a while, suddenly, it is not very responsive. Is there any way to change that too?

If anyone has the solutions, thank you

-----------------------------------------

Bonjour, c'est encore moi, désolé, mais j'ai un autre souci qui me me dérange beaucoup concernant les Flux RSS.

En fait seulement les nouveaux topics s'affichent, pour que ça change, il faut recréer un autre topic, du coup le Flux RSS ne change pas souvent.

Moi, j'aurais voulu que les titres changent, que le flux se mette à jour, à chaque fois qu'il y a un nouveau message dans un topic, et là ce n'est pas le cas.

Autre problème, le flux ne se met pas à jour desuite, il lui faut un certain temps, du coup, ce n'est pas très réactif. Y a t-il moyen de changer ça aussi ?

Si quelqu'un a les solutions, merci

Archived