Installing Pages

Ian Popkewitz

I updated my discussion boards to the latest version 4.4.5 and purchased the pages feature.  Downloaded the files from client area and copied the applications/cms directory to my live server and when I go to System -> Applications in the admin panel I do not see the Pages application appear for me to click "Install"

I have checked file permissions and they match every other file in the applications directory so I know it's not that...

Anything else I need to do in order to install it?

5 minutes ago, Ian Popkewitz said:

I updated my discussion boards to the latest version 4.4.5 and purchased the pages feature.  Downloaded the files from client area and copied the applications/cms directory to my live server and when I go to System -> Applications in the admin panel I do not see the Pages application appear for me to click "Install"

I have checked file permissions and they match every other file in the applications directory so I know it's not that...

Anything else I need to do in order to install it?

So you not seeing the pages in application area ? as from sound of it all correct so should show.

I just redid the same steps I listed originally and it worked this time... Come to think of it I may have copied the files from my dev server which already had it installed rather than copying the fresh files from the download.

I did this like a week ago and got distracted with other work... 

Sorry for the confusion.

Archived