How to translate blocks?

Staralfur

Apologies if this has been asked before (I couldn't find it), but how do I go about translating blocks/widgets? The relevant phrases don't seem to show up when I search within the language section. 

Specifically, I'm talking about the Forum Statistics block, Member Statistics, and Who's Online. 

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, Staralfur said:

Specifically, I'm talking about the Forum Statistics block, Member Statistics, and Who's Online.  

For :

Forum Statistics block, use key: block_forumStatistics

Member Statistics, use key:block_stats

Who's Online, use key: block_whosOnline

into search field.

Thank you! That worked great.

Having a heck of a time locating a couple more language strings, I hope someone can help me. They don't seem to be in the language search system.

First off, the text "Registration Terms" in the pop-up when someone tries to register. I can't seem to find the title string here for the life of me:

1.thumb.jpg.864ad798fc9b992cad1c5fb32d09c914.jpg

Second is the like/emoji system here, inside posts. How do I translate "thanks" and "sad" etc? I can't find those at all:

2.jpg.faea20e8a3cd43439292102f638260aa.jpg

Really appreciate any help from you guys.

Thanks! That's a big help.

Still having trouble setting the calendar/events system to a dd-mm format though. I've changed my locale/language and set it to dd-mm in the admin/calendar area, but no dice. Does anyone know what might be wrong? I didn't want to make a separate thread. 

Archived