Survey Administrator.

Mercury Forever

There is no administration tool that allows to see the activity of those who have participated in a survey. If I must analyze the behavior of a person, I must review all the existing accounts and analyze them one by one if the person answered the survey.

In my community there are more than 80 accounts, which allow to evaluate and recommend the provision of a publicized service. With the current tools it is impossible to do central follow-up.

For example, if I answer a survey (I cast a vote), the action of having voted, it is not possible to visualize it in the profile of my account, except in the activity of the account in the AdminACP.

A moderation of votes panel would be very useful.

Regards,

1.  Are you trying to evaluate if a user has voted in a specific poll? (Eg. A required poll)

2. Are you aware that you can click on the icon and see everyone who has voted so far?  

Your suggestion, though, is more complicated and will probably require a larger reworking to the framework of polls, since polls are voluntary right now.  You can choose to respond or not respond.  And how will you evaluate if you have multiple polls? Will they all be required or some required? And how will you account for polls that allow guests to vote? 

Im not against your idea to IPS here in the feedback forum, but I think you'll be better off trying to use Google Forms. 

Thanks for answering @Joel R

9 hours ago, Joel R said:

You can choose to respond or not respond

Right, they are voluntary and I am interested in knowing who has voted, directed only to registered users.

And how will you evaluate if you have multiple polls?

I am not interested in knowing how many options you have selected or voted, I am only interested in knowing if I am voting for the survey.

Will they all be required or some required?

Again, it is not in my interest to know the options that you have voted, it is only to have information if the user has voted, to have a summary of all the polls that you have voted.

And how will you account for polls that allow guests to vote? 

The surveys are aimed at registered users of the community. I'm not interested in the guests.

voto.thumb.png.efdaace2cc8c6ed3ba32fa69687350d4.png

Im not against your idea to IPS here in the feedback forum, but I think you'll be better off trying to use Google Forms. 

Bad suggestion, the context of my surveys is associated with the products and services that are advertised in the community, it would be very strange to ask users to use a Google tool to evaluate.

As IPS has management tools in the AdminACP to:

• User activity, where they are, where they comment ..... etc.
  • IP activity, where did you comment, where did you register ... etc.
  • Moderation panels, content deleted, content to be approved ..... etc.

There should be an extension that lets you know if a user has voted and in how many polls you have voted.

Thansks….

Archived