Curious Carousel Question

Brian Klein

The Interesting Case of The Curious Carousel CSS Coding Question

---

Hello guys, I am new to coding and was hoping you could help with this custom.css carousel question? I not only would love you for all time, but, it would be so much appreciated and my life would be complete in so many ways; the sun would be brighter, the clouds a little more puffier, and the sky just, that much bluer. I could continue on living and being that productive member of society that all expect of me, and I would do it with a smile; knowing you were the one that gave my life meaning.

---

I am trying to get the 'red' to align with the 'green' no matter how much text is written, is there a way? if so could you share the secrets of the universe with me on this issue? Again, I would be extremely grateful and always be reminded of the kindness that is … you.

2019-02-09_15-49-26.thumb.png.85ef6a5d94a946ee128957c5f6e3fe17.png

Kind Regards,

Brian

By Scott, I think you got it, I don't notice any changes anywhere else on the site, if so the code might need to be more localized to just the carousel, but as of yet, I see no changes.

@simonle I am indebted to you good sir; I really, really thank you for this help; can anyone verify if the code needs to be isolated to the carousel; I personally don't see any differences anywhere else as of yet, but I will post here if I notice anything.

Archived