Change Menu Text Color

ZackR

Hello,

This is probably a pretty amateurish question, but I need to change the color of text for non-selected menu items. If that doesn't make sense, please see attachment. 

Basically, I'd like to make the non-selected menu items (such as "Profile," "Manage Followed Content," etc.) be the same color as the Categories are (CONTENT, SETTINGS).

Can someone point me in the right direction? I've looked around in the Theme Editor, but I am not sure what is the right place to edit, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Zack

Screenshot1.jpg

Wonderful. Thanks for your reply. If not to sound even dumber, let's say I wanted to set that text to plain white for now, how would I do that? 

I am new to this and don't want to screw it up. So if I just wanted to set it to white (FFFFFF), how would I do that? 

Again, apologies for the noob questions, but I seriously appreciate your help!

You rule!! That did it! I can't thank you enough.

One last question (super random, totally not important).

We change logos every now and then and animated gifs used to work, but when we upgraded to the latest version of IP a couple weeks ago, animated logos quit working, but animated gifs within a post still work. Any ideas? Totally NOT important. Just a curiosity since you're being so helpful.

Regardless, THANK YOU for the menu help!!

Archived