New Members Today

Pete T

Keeps track of the number of new registered members that have visited your site in a custom duration and also records which day you set the record for the most new members online in the same day all options done via the front settings and Admin CP.

Features

Show new users for how many hours ago.
Who Can See.
Show Stat.
Limit Maximum Number of The List.
Groups To Exclude From the Link.
Order Users Link By.
Sort Type.
Show user photo. NEW
User photo size. NEW

• 7 months later...

I love this plugin widget! Running 1.0.2 on 4.3.x it worked great, and it still worked great after upgrading this week to 4.4.4. 

However, I updated to 1.0.3 and it stops working properly: instead of just showing the new members of the past 24-hours it lists everyone who has logged in the past 24 hours instead. I uninstall and tried again from scratch on version 1.0.3 and it does the same thing. 🤨

So I uninstalled and re-installed the previous 1.0.2 version and it works fine once again.

2 hours ago, Brainy S. said:

I love this plugin widget! Running 1.0.2 on 4.3.x it worked great, and it still worked great after upgrading this week to 4.4.4. 

However, I updated to 1.0.3 and it stops working properly: instead of just showing the new members of the past 24-hours it lists everyone who has logged in the past 24 hours instead. I uninstall and tried again from scratch on version 1.0.3 and it does the same thing. 🤨

So I uninstalled and re-installed the previous 1.0.2 version and it works fine once again.

Yeah I made error and need fix it it will be updated shortly.

Archived