Theme the Club's!

mrbowers

Hello community!

I come to ask if anyone would like to build me a theme maker for clubs. The admin of the club should be allow to force start a theme for it's users. 

Web Page loads, like the forums their should be option to force load a theme for that club. But the problem is I don't want to upload 90 themes to the skin loader and make that list long.....

Shame not away to upload a back around image with a base theme. 

2 hours ago, mrbowers said:

Hello community!

I come to ask if anyone would like to build me a theme maker for clubs. The admin of the club should be allow to force start a theme for it's users. 

Web Page loads, like the forums their should be option to force load a theme for that club. But the problem is I don't want to upload 90 themes to the skin loader and make that list long.....

Shame not away to upload a back around image with a base theme. 

First unable see how this would work the reason why say that is for following reason one, only way have themes upload is via Admin CP as has the option required to load settings etc, the next issue as pointed out if give Admin clubs permission upload any theme going have more themes that will give you nightmare to manage list wise and when you upgrade during every build that ips brings out, then you have your next issue every theme will take space so will have limit amount theme you hosting account could take and if needed any stage go into designer mode you will then hit major headache.

The above just example why never work now on next point you can upload images to any theme no idea why said you can't using Admin CP and load your theme option using this menu

Screenshot_5.png.9149ac899aea265b0ac88c836f57377c.png

the manage resources option allow image be upload to your site all you will need to do is load the image into css using this

background: url({resource="IMAGENAME.PNG" app="core" location="global"}); 

the app locations will be provided to you in admin cp once upload a image 

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.dbef8f9699d286e686b539e1b9bdf567.png

i hoping info here will help you with uploading a image.

8 hours ago, mrbowers said:

back.thumb.png.600a69f72b88da768e8cac124a5bceeb.png

What locations can I put in that area? list of codes or can it be www.name.com urls ?

New location will be making new folder if wanted own you can just remember when add the CSS to replace the location with that folders name any issues just reply here and I will be happy to help 

Archived