How to edit landing page layout?

Hello everyone,

Let me start off by saying that I am very new to Invision as well as to HTML, CSS, etc in general, so I'd like some help when it comes to figuring out how to change the layout on my community's landing page. I've already taken a look at pages and something like that would be perfect, however, I don't see an option anywhere to edit the layout of the main page like that... I basically just want some widgets on the right side next to the forums, like a discord widgets, upcoming events, that sort of stuff.

Can someone help me?

1 hour ago, Luuk van den Doel said:

Hello everyone,

Let me start off by saying that I am very new to Invision as well as to HTML, CSS, etc in general, so I'd like some help when it comes to figuring out how to change the layout on my community's landing page. I've already taken a look at pages and something like that would be perfect, however, I don't see an option anywhere to edit the layout of the main page like that... I basically just want some widgets on the right side next to the forums, like a discord widgets, upcoming events, that sort of stuff.

Can someone help me?

When logged in as an admin, there is a carat on the left hand side of the screen on desktop. Hitting that will open the page editor.

Archived