Nexus Keys, Codes & Vouchers ( Support Topic )

Updated to 1.0.1

New Features

• Added some categories and the ability to add codes to them ( read below as to why )
  • You can now add multiple codes to 1 package ( add a category and then add lots of codes ( or the amount you have ) to it then select that category from the settings in the package and it will produce one of them codes on purchase )
  • If you add more stock than codes to the package a error will be thrown, You can only add the same amount of stock as codes you have in that category

Hello,

Is there any option, to create unique URL to each support category? For example I have footer menu with links to different sections on my forum. I want to create unique URL to allow users by one click to create support ticket in proper category, but now, they're forced to change category from dropdown list, what is not preferred option. This function help me and my customers to avoid sending support tickets in wrong category.

• 6 months later...

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

• Added a new module / page to the ACP what will log all the codes sold and who they were sold to ( this only applies to new purchases after update )

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the bug where it would only apply one code if a member purchased multiple codes in one transaction
  • Fixed the bug where it might throw a error when adding a non code item
  • 2 years later...