Embed Enhancements - Supporttopic

• 2 months later...

Hi,

The Pagination issues are still not fixed, also my system log is FILLED with errors due to this hook.

Please help @Fosters

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(17): IPS\_Content::loadAndCheckPerms('1910')
#1 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(50): IPS\Content\embedenhancements_hook_contentcontroller->manage()
#2 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(35): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#3 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\hook2430->manage()
#4 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#7 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Edited by SJ77
On 9/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, SJ77 said:

HI,

Says Pagination was fixed.. but now there isn't any Pagination at all. 😞

image.png.ba1060273262c52af56a9a9f29bc8f62.png

Could I probably get ACP access to take a look at this. Pagination is working fine for me.

I have also identified the other issue, which is caused by embeds from deleted topics, which I've fixed now. I'm just waiting for the ACP access to take a look at the pagination issue to see if it's really a bug which needs to be fixed or if it's something else on your community.

43 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Submitted to MP

Im glad. I am up at 4 AM because I just spent the last 8 hours trouble shooting my site.

Mysql was using all my cpu and causing server load so high that I was serving up 500 errors to all my visitors.

Turns out it was because I "disabled" this app. So my site doesn't like this app to be disabled anymore apparently. 🙂

hoping for the version that helps with all the struggles. Ill go look for it in the market place

thank you

Edited by SJ77
  • 1 year later...