(DP42) Custom Bad Words Filter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

hello @DawPi

I just tried to upgrade your plugin ( have been a very satisfied user of it many years) 

but  this happened  when clicking the upgrade button via tha ACP 

", it looks like the plugin "(DP45) Custom Bad Words Filter 2.0.6" is missing a required table. Looks like the upgrade didn't work properly."

and it threw an error   EX1146   and inability to login via the ACP with any account.   

So I am not able to upgrade.

Edited by MeMaBlue

To add a bit more to what @MeMaBlue said: after she upgraded the plugin from ACP to version 2.0.6 (that's the version that shows up in ACP at least) she was unable to login on both admin and frontend sides.

The error I received when trying myself was this:

Table parentsorgips.dp4custombadwords_settings doesn't exist

For now I disabled the plugin and the forum works again. But I double-checked the database and there is indeed no such table. Not sure what went wrong or where though. 🙄

Hm, I think I know. I've rechecked it and uploaded new version (pending approval) with a "fix" for that. You may "fix" that by running that query:

CREATE TABLE `dp4custombadwords_settings` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `mid` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `dp42bypass_badwords` tinyint(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
);

ALTER TABLE `dp4custombadwords_settings`
  ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  ADD UNIQUE KEY `mid` (`mid`);

• 8 months later...

Thank you for being a client!  The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://forum.invisionize.pl

Bookmark https://forum.invisionize.pl and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.