How I can to do.... with Pages ?

scaz

Hi,

I have fews questions for Pages than I can't solve myself. Thank you, in advance, for your help.

1.  How can I add the number of articles posted by the member in the Author Pane ("cAuthorPane_info") ? 

For exemple here, in my AuthorPane I have the number of messages and under I would like the number of articles than I have posted in the Pages "name_of_my_Pages". 

2. In my Pages, the members can post an article too. I use this template : https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8387-pages-supergrid/ 

So, the members can upload a background's image with the uploader :

59953eebe1dab_Capturedcran2017-08-1617_36_38.thumb.png.f18542c349284421656040d68d027664.png

But I would like to have the possibility of posting an image either by upload but also by url, for example :

59953f52afc02_Capturedcran2017-08-1617_43_29.thumb.png.990c8fc2468757a97a017c1bc7752c5c.png

(without the "insert into post" button but replace it by "upload button or others).

3. How I can add prefixe in the email ? For example a member add a article. I receive a notification by mail (because I followed the category where the article is posted) and I would like to have a prefix before the title of the mail.

For example : [Prefixe] Title of the article

Thank you in advance for your help. And sorry for my bad english, I try my best (with google translate too) for to be understood but it's possible it's not clear for you and don't hesitate to let me know and I will try to do better. Thank you again and a good day to you ;) 

• 2 months later...

Bump this topic and another question :

How I can change button "start new topic" in specific forum by another button (the same button in my page) ?

I explain I create article with Pages (with generate topic in forum). So I need than my members create articles and not a simple topic. But for more transparently for my member who use forum only, I need to remplace button "start new topic" (for exemple in the forum  with id 152).

I think is something to that but not sure :

[data-forumID="152"] .ipsToolList_primaryAction {

}

Thanks for your answer ;) 

Archived