Need a few tips on usergroup colors

John Peay

Hello!

I recently purchased the IPS Community App. I am not trying to edit my user-groups a little bit, but struggling to find the answer to a few questions.

1. How can I add icons in front of a member's name that resides in a specific usergroup? (See attachment below)

2. How can I make it so that the usergroup's colored name shows up all across the forums rather than just on their profile and on the who's online list?

Thank you in advance for your help, and if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it!

-John

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 2.06.35 AM.png

On 7/29/2017 at 3:08 AM, John Peay said:

Hello!

I recently purchased the IPS Community App. I am not trying to edit my user-groups a little bit, but struggling to find the answer to a few questions.

1. How can I add icons in front of a member's name that resides in a specific usergroup? (See attachment below)

2. How can I make it so that the usergroup's colored name shows up all across the forums rather than just on their profile and on the who's online list?

Thank you in advance for your help, and if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it!

-John

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 2.06.35 AM.png

Hey John,

There are certain marketplace plugins available that you can utilize to provide icons next to a name from my experience. In regards to colored names showing site-wide, that's under group formatting in the groups area in ACP.

Archived