A default avatar for members' photo ?

SecondSight

You could upload a default (ACP > Members > Profiles > Profile Settings) or possibly enable the Profile Letter instead.

I would recommend before doing this to check you do have a default photo present anyway simply in case there is more going on here than appears. :) To check this go to Themes and click 'Manage Resources' for the theme you're viewing with. In the search box (in the theme area) just type in "photo" , the default is called default_photo.png. Just verify that it is actually there or not. :)

If its there but members without a photo are still showing the above, examine the page source if you wish to see if its trying to pull an image from a non-existent location. An alternative would be to submit a quick ticket in the Client Area to ask about their 'missing' photos.

Hello ! :)

I found the image in the theme "Manage resources". Once I found it, it began appearing on my board. I checked on several computers and now it's ok... I don't know why.

4 hours ago, AndyF said:

enable the Profile Letter instead

I can't find this. I'm still using version 4.1.19. So, I suppose it's a feature which exists in version 4.2 ?

Thank you for your help. :)

Archived