Changing Cron Job

DudeThatsErin

Hello,

So, I opened a ticket about this on Thursday but still no response. I'm going to remove the sensitive material but here is what my ticket says- 

For some reason my cron job is stuck to the old server path from my previous site. I am trying to update it to "/home/----/public_html/---.com/uploads" but it is not working. 

I go to press save and it is saying the directory is not readable or writable and then I go to refresh the page or visit another page and go back and it resets back like it isn't saving the directory. I've disabled all customizations and revertted the theme and had it clear the cache. I also upgraded to PHP 7.0.

What else can I do?

Basically, I moved the files (and database) from an old domain ---.info and updated it to a new site ---.com and now the cron job is stuck at the old path with ---.info and when I update it, nothing saves.

If one of the staff sees this and wants to take a look at the ticket. My ticket # is 984653.

Otherwise, anyone have any ideas how I can update this path to get the cron job working. I'm on IPB4.1 the latest stable version.
For another issue I had I already have downloaded the files and re-uploaded them (making sure they were up-to-date). Not sure what else I can do.

Archived