Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

2 hours ago, Schaken said:

Hello! I Use 2 of your themes, this one and Magnum. Magnum had the compatibility to use your Add-ons, which I REALLY enjoy, but I cannot use any of them other than the swiper slider, otherwise it adds nonfunctional buttons to dreadnought theme. Are you planning on making this theme able to use your add-ons?

Hi,

yes of course i will have to do that, but unfortunatly it might take some time because of personal life 🥺. right now only magnum theme is compaitable with all the addons and i havent tested them on other themes. (hopfully i will start working again by next month)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

very strange: only my background post (and also that of the site moderators) is "white", instead, the background of all users' posts appears in normal color....

How can I solve the problem? thanks

Could contain: Camera, Electronics, Digital Camera

Hey, just a random person trying to be helpful here. Mine is the same way, its a setting for moderators, something like "Highlight posts" in group settings i believe? if you go to your ACP and search "Highlight" you should find the setting pretty fast. It has been a while since i messed with that otherwise. I hope this helps!

56 minutes ago, Schaken said:

Hey, just a random person trying to be helpful here. Mine is the same way, its a setting for moderators, something like "Highlight posts" in group settings i believe? if you go to your ACP and search "Highlight" you should find the setting pretty fast. It has been a while since i messed with that otherwise. I hope this helps!

SOLVED, fantastic, many thanks :-)

another problem 😞 i have this banner in the advertising panel, when i go to next or previous page

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text

appear a white page with only the banner

Could contain: Text, Number, Symbol

i need to refresh the page link to have the normal web site page

NOTE: no problem with the default IPB theme

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 11:37 PM, TAMAN said:

Hi,

what ips version are you using? the theme was marked as 4.7 compaitable, it will not show in marketplace if you are on ips 4.6 or lower

Hi mate, so there were two things, 1 I upgraded (I was holding off until supported) and it appeared in the marketplace but 2 somehow I had let the license lapse. I am usually pretty good at keeping up to date with these things but had no idea! Everything is back to normal now. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Olivier Frascone said:

Hi, since the last upgrade of Invision we have a problem with hcaptcha

Could contain: Text, Page, File

Any idea ?

Thanks

go to ACP -> Customization -> Themes -> Edit HTML and CSS

and then search for hCaptcha template and revert it by clicking the "revert" button

if that doesnt help then disable your apps/plugins one by one to see which one causes the error

a strange problem with the Dreadnought Theme after the latest update IPB v4.7.2.1

all the banners (in the site promotion > Advertisements) with the html code are enabled and implemented, but the banners don't appears ! The problem appear only after the latest IPB update, and only with your theme, with the default IPB theme the banners works !

EDIT: SOLVED, sorry

Edited by ntrivilino@alice.it
solved
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Nakamura RTS said:

Hi Taman, I have trouble with setting the color of text for entering card payment details (I'm using Stripe).

Could you please point me to how to edit the input text color here?

Hi,

In the theme settings go to Checkbox/Toggle/Input tab

a9476b3814e73b6247dd254223606b6d.png

Edited by TAMAN
  • 1 month later...

Howdy,

Maybe this an odd question, and likely not one specific to the theme, but with the push from Invision lately to have folks use their email addresses instead of their display names to log into the sight, I've got loads of people having issues as when you go to log in, it says 'Display Name' instead of 'Email' or just Login even. Is there a way to change this up so folks don't get confused?

17 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Howdy,

Maybe this an odd question, and likely not one specific to the theme, but with the push from Invision lately to have folks use their email addresses instead of their display names to log into the sight, I've got loads of people having issues as when you go to log in, it says 'Display Name' instead of 'Email' or just Login even. Is there a way to change this up so folks don't get confused?

Hi, you can edit the loginPopupForm template in your theme to add some info there. but you will need to check for template changes on each ips updates because edited templates does not automatically get updated.

777d050cb5451d86fc9f72fb76ca9ef2.png

or... just search for username language bit here ACP -> Customizations -> languages 🙂 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...