ipb4 Diagnostics

sweethoney

what would cause this issue i cant seem to make this work i upload the twitter but it than will tell u to redownload your ipb but that will not fix it

Some of the source files for IPS Community Suite have been modified.

public_html/system/Login/Twitter.php >>>>> Twitter.php witch i download it and upload still having issues

This can be normal if you have applied a patch to these files, however if you do not recognize the changes, you should download an unmodified copy of those files and upload them to your server. Once that is done, check if the problem persists.

Get Support.png

2 hours ago, sweethoney said:

i cant seem to make this work i upload the twitter but it than will tell u to redownload your ipb but that will not fix it

If reuploading files directly from your Client Area from your site license doesnt fix the issue, I would recommend checking file permissions and owner permissions first, then reupload; and if that doesnt help,  open a ticket.

8 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Known issues will always show in the support tool, regardless of whether you have applied the patches or not.

They are patches that should be applied if you are experiencing the issue described. If you do not have a problem, you don't need to apply them.

im having this issue with twiiter keeps rejecting and everything is correct on the other end

i fixed it i upload the new file you can close topic

Archived