[URGENT] Error when editing theme

PI Webmaster

Hi, 

I received some sort of error when trying to edit a theme.

RuntimeException: FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST (0)
#0 /home/eroticromance/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(1799): IPS\File\_FileSystem->contents()
#1 /home/eroticromance/public_html/forum/system/Node/Controller.php(376): IPS\_Theme->saveForm(Array)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#3 /home/eroticromance/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/eroticromance/public_html/forum/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/eroticromance/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/eroticromance/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Any fix? Thanks.

I updated to the latest version. Before the update, I had to change PHP version, in order to proceed. After the update, the header image and background color disappeared, and I was trying to fix the background color only to come across that error when trying to edit the theme. ACP > Customize > Theme > Edit

Not too sure if it's a purchased theme.

12 hours ago, PI Webmaster said:

I updated to the latest version. Before the update, I had to change PHP version, in order to proceed. After the update, the header image and background color disappeared, and I was trying to fix the background color only to come across that error when trying to edit the theme. ACP > Customize > Theme > Edit

Not too sure if it's a purchased theme.

Either you purchased theme or you didn't (is it copy of default theme you have made changes to or theme obtained elsewhere) ?

Does the same problem happen if using the IPB Default Theme ?

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:37 AM, PI Webmaster said:

It's a theme obtained elsewhere, and no, the problem doesn't happen with the default theme.

Is the theme for your version of IPB ?

If you replace theme (before you made your edits) do you still get the errors, if not then something to do with your edits/changes and without knowing exactly what you did and what they were will be unable to help ?

Archived