Edit topic start date in phpmyadmin

Day_

Heres the problem, I was on my phone wanting to merge 2 topics, one was on page 1 and the other on page 2 so I was unable to use the checkbox system as you can only use if on the same page (feature request?), so I clicked merge under moderation actions on the new topic and entered the URL in for the old topic. Now usually I'm given a screen with what topic title I would like to keep but it just threw up an error saying topic title not valid.

Weird, I went back to the forum and the topic had been merged however it kept the new topic title, topic starter and date.

Obviously I changed the topic title easy enough and edited the topic starter user id and name in phpmyadmin however the date is a load of random numbers. It's no big issue but the OCD in me wants to adjust the start time back to the original, any ideas on how I can change the date, is there some kind of mysql date converter somewhere?

Ignore this.

Searched the post id in the post table in phpmyadmin, found the time, copied and pasted into topic table start time.

Stop. Think. Post.

If I took the 5 minutes to do the first 2 steps I would have figured this out :frantics:

Archived