Message System Error

WPCom

Hey, 

I recently upgraded to the newest version of IPB 4. On update, the inbox has had some issues. I am getting this error when I try and view the inbox:

[[Template core/front/messaging/messageListRows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking into the system logs, I have found this:

Missing argument 4 for IPS\Theme\class_core_front_messaging::messageListRows()

#0 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(718) : eval()'d code(836): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Missing argumen...', '/home/dinc/publ...', 836, Array)
#1 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_messaging->messageListRows(Array)
#2 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(718) : eval()'d code(1694): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('messageListRows', Array)
#4 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(718) : eval()'d code(1694): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->messageListRows(Array)
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_messaging->template('myconvo', Array, Array, Array, '\n\n\t\n\t<ul class=...', Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation), Object(IPS\Http\Url), 'messenger_convo', 'mt_last_post_ti...', '')
#6 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(421): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('template', Array)
#8 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(421): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->template('myconvo', Array, Array, Array, '\n\n\t\n\t<ul class=...', Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation), Object(IPS\Http\Url), 'messenger_convo', 'mt_last_post_ti...', '')
#9 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\messaging\_messenger->manage()
#10 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(46): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(72): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#12 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\messaging\_messenger->execute()
#13 /home/dinc/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

I have tried looking into all the files listed, and I cant seem to find the solution. The problem occurs on every theme I try except for the default theme.

Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived