Task locks up

MADMAN32395

So I have noticed that the 'Queue' Task locks up frequently and gives me a ACP banner bugging me of such lol ; I can unlock it and run myself and it goes away typically. or clicking on the run manually under background tasks. 

But will come back again. This week alone i have done this about 3-5 times, but when I view errors for this task, there are none. it just locks randomly requiring me to click on it.

any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Ziggs said:

Experiencing the same thing here but just upgraded my community to 4.1.11 this past Thursday night, so we're still indexing posts and I assumed perhaps that was why.

How long has your community been running 4.x ?

nah, ive been running 4.x since it launched (upgrade from 3.x). I was told in a ticket that it could be related to email issues, but when I check my email server, I get no errors for anything related to ips or at all, also regular emails go through just fine as well. 

@Ziggs was told in the ticket i listed above that we should see if the issue goes away in 4.1.12 , as they did some changes to the task. 

This is what Andy sent. 

We are currently preparing a 4.1.12 version for release in the next week or so depending on the results of testing which includes a number of digest fixes that would explain this issue. Please could you let us know if you still experience problems after upgrading?

Archived