Emoticons

EOMA

Where can I download the list of imoji' used on this forum - My board only has a small amount and the ones I want that are included here are not on my list?  :huggles::huggles:for example

Should be easy for someone

Regards

Bacman

I think you can actually just download the images from here and then upload them to your emoticon area of the ACP. So just choose an emoticon, right-click it and click save image as, then go ahead and upload that on your ACP:thumbsup:

You may need to actually go in the emoticon menu here, paste them into the editor and then download them. I can't seem to save the images from the emoticon button itself- so you'll need to get them from in the editor / or on a post already. 

53 minutes ago, Lyonharted said:

I think you can actually just download the images from here and then upload them to your emoticon area of the ACP. So just choose an emoticon, right-click it and click save image as, then go ahead and upload that on your ACP:thumbsup:

You may need to actually go in the emoticon menu here, paste them into the editor and then download them. I can't seem to save the images from the emoticon button itself- so you'll need to get them from in the editor / or on a post already. 

@Lyonharted

Yes, saved and dragged into editor>emoticons>add emoticons worked perfectly :huggles:

Many Thanks

Archived