Main logo image link is not httpS - how to fix?

TheGreyWizard

Yes you're right, sorry I meant the header image, not the logo.

I'm looking at my custom.css file and it seems like it's an older version or something?  It's hard to explain but I've recently moved from a hosted plan to a VPS and had hostgator migrated all of my data over.  Everything seemed to go smooth and the website seems like it's all intact, except when I go to edit the custom.css and there is some old stuff in there and missing a lot of the new stuff that is currently being used by the website?  Clearly the image is still in place in the code some where and being used, but I'm lost as to where it's at if it's not in the custom.css file?

Are you able to tell where exactly that image was custom edited into the template?  Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong spot?

3 hours ago, TheGreyWizard said:

Yes you're right, sorry I meant the header image, not the logo.

I'm looking at my custom.css file and it seems like it's an older version or something?  It's hard to explain but I've recently moved from a hosted plan to a VPS and had hostgator migrated all of my data over.  Everything seemed to go smooth and the website seems like it's all intact, except when I go to edit the custom.css and there is some old stuff in there and missing a lot of the new stuff that is currently being used by the website?  Clearly the image is still in place in the code some where and being used, but I'm lost as to where it's at if it's not in the custom.css file?

Are you able to tell where exactly that image was custom edited into the template?  Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong spot?

I suggest you search for a part of the image link in the search tab when editing your theme. Or a class which affects the image/header.

Archived