Has anyone gotten EasyPost to work?

shyest

I have tried to get easypost to work with any and all api's it gave me and added all the different settings however when testing it it errors out so not sure what to do here to get it working. If someone is using it please let me know what needs to be done and filled out. 

Thanks 

8 hours ago, MADMAN32395 said:

just slapped the api keys in and off i went. gonna need to pick your products dimensions, that way it pulls into easypost.

I entered all my info in and it errors out and gives me a ex0 error. What version of IPS you running? 

In order for me to get it to work I had to have an address under the ACP General Config as well as the EasyPost settings. That's not how it is supposed to work but they said the bug of requiring the address in both spots would be fixed in a future release (they never specified when). 

I am running 4.1.4.1 and this fix started working ever since 4.1.2.

2 hours ago, Devin De Frisco said:

In order for me to get it to work I had to have an address under the ACP General Config as well as the EasyPost settings. That's not how it is supposed to work but they said the bug of requiring the address in both spots would be fixed in a future release (they never specified when). 

I am running 4.1.4.1 and this fix started working ever since 4.1.2.

Thanks dev. Almost forgot about that step. Forgot I went to get a po box for it lol (to mask my home address)

Archived