Positive Feedback

Paul.F

We hear a lot of negative feedback from the users, and not much positive.

For me the transition was painless, maybe having a member base of 2 helped somewhat. We all start somewhere. But as far as features go, and how IPS is more than just a forum, with the right addons available. I love it. I do have less at stake than the larger sites, as my site id built for no other reason than I love doing it, not financial gain will be made from it. Call it a hobby.

Over the years I have played with many forums, and have found that they all have their shortfalls, some more than others. It is always difficult to choose a suite that suits your needs the best, and when you do, you will wonder if you made the right choice.

I will go out on a limb here and say many many people love IPS for what it is, and where it is going. You need to put things into perspective with this statement. Consider how many actual customers there really are, to how many people may be having problems. Not saying we should disregard those though.

Of course there is room for improvement, and I would love to see some more features. But those are certainly not in any way persuading me to change to another software package.

To the staff of IPS, well done in implementing the changes so far, there have been some major developments. I very much look forward to what comes next.

Thankyou

Archived