Collections Support Topic

Michael.J

Hi.

Is there a way to have items appear in the parent category page? Currently, when you go to a parent category, you get:"There's nothing here yet". It would be nice to have the option to show items from the sub-categories. Not mission-critical, but would be a nice addition. Or is it there and I missed it 🤔

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Michael,

when creating auto Discussion Topic, is it possible to add a custom created field with values which has been manually added, for example to the topic title?

i have a field called "VIN" and would like to use it like %VIN% on the title of the new topic.

regards,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 9:57 PM, Giray said:

Is there a way to have items appear in the parent category page? Currently, when you go to a parent category, you get:"There's nothing here yet". It would be nice to have the option to show items from the sub-categories. Not mission-critical, but would be a nice addition. Or is it there and I missed it 🤔

Does it need to be per category option or just all categories? Can probably give you a file edit to do this now if you want?

On 1/17/2023 at 2:55 AM, Adam84 said:

when creating auto Discussion Topic, is it possible to add a custom created field with values which has been manually added, for example to the topic title?

No sorry not currently. But it's something I've got in another app and will see about using the code in here too.

9 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Does it need to be per category option or just all categories? Can probably give you a file edit to do this now if you want?

Either works in my case. I would probably opt for per category, kinda: "show what's below" as a concept.

No rush. If you plan on putting it in, I'll wait for the next release.

THANKS.

On 1/26/2023 at 12:04 AM, Giray said:

Either works in my case. I would probably opt for per category, kinda: "show what's below" as a concept.

Please PM me for the immediate file edit, the next version won't be until next month.

On 2/2/2023 at 6:55 PM, ThomasSLO said:

Is there an option, when i choose "Enable database selection" to make a custom insert, when there are no database entries?

Have you purchased this application? I'm not seeing purchase details in the marketplace from you.

8 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Have you purchased this application? I'm not seeing purchase details in the marketplace from you.

Shure.. but i purchased it directly via Devfuse, because i had problems with updating via Marketplace ... 

Could contain: Text, Page

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Edited by ThomasSLO
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 12:04 AM, Giray said:

No rush. If you plan on putting it in, I'll wait for the next release.

It might be a bit longer, please PM me and I can at least get those edits for you.

On 2/9/2023 at 6:17 PM, ThomasSLO said:

Shure.. but i purchased it directly via Devfuse, because i had problems with updating via Marketplace ... 

I can't track purchases made on my site from here, so you might want to consider opening a support ticket on my site.

Is there an option, when i choose "Enable database selection" to make a custom insert, when there are no database entries?

No sorry but it's a switch between either.

Or maybe if there is a complete vehicle database somewhere to import into the app?

Not that I'm aware of. I haven't included one as most members have vehicle collections that are more niche.